Re: [fukuoka_farming] Weeding, either by cult ivation or by herbicides, evidently disproved as unnecessary-, instead only minimal weed s uppression with minimal disturbance[r 6][r 8] by cutting low with long-handled kama (鎌?, Japanese sickles-scythes)[

  • Steve Grannis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2011
      ________________________________
      From: Jason Wicker <jaywicker@...>
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, March 20, 2011 5:01:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Weeding, either by cultivation or by herbicides,
      evidently disproved as unnecessary-, instead only minimal weed suppression with
      minimal disturbance[r 6][r 8] by cutting low with long-handled kama (鎌?,
      Japanese sickles-scythes)[
      To all,
      thanks for the great selections. A great person once said,
      "pound your swords to plowshares", now we can say "pound your plowshares to
      scythes"! Steve G.

      Jason,

      Awesome, thanks for sharing!
      Man has got it all wrong, what a fine mess we have created.
      The tipping point is close, get ready for a ride.

      Jason from NJ