north east Japan major Earthquake and Tsunami 8.9magn

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
      -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezUlnsWpcaY !...

      from -> http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/ ...

      My heart goes out to my friends and families ... .

      Hopes and prayers and love and best wishes out to all,

      Jason Stewart
      busy in south eastern Oz.

    • Sheri Giachetto
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
        Japanese earthquake caused by Haarp Weather system. Take a look.
        From: Rhyannon Mackenzie <dunrhymac@...>
        Subject: [Chem Trail Tracking USA] "japan 8.9 EarthQuake HAARP... JAPAN
        THREATEND IN PAST WATCH"
        To: chemtrailtrackingusa@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, March 11, 2011, 1:08 PM

        Please navigate to the attached link, this is horrendous!

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqcxjdRzGw

      • Sumant Joshi
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
          It is a catastrophe beyond imagination. I wish all affected people the best.prayers and love to all of them.

          Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

          Warm regards,

          Sumant Joshi
          Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2011
            OFF TOPIC! or very much tangential! –but still very useful information and
            heart!
            .
            -> http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/11/sympathy-for-japan-and-admiration/

            .
            -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12722026
            .
            Thanks Tomo, good to see you're safe in Scotland.
            .
            .
            -> http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm
            .
            .
            Biggest best wishes to all Japanese and to all,
            .
            Jason Stewart
            busy in south eastern Oz.