Re: [fukuoka_farming] DNA analysis

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 7, 2011
      Dear Steve,
      By tribal I mean a natural entity, like a human living naturally, nature expects of him/her, or an animal even. IMHO there is nothing called an 'un-wanted' or harmful organism. It's nature's balancing act of limiting populations and furthering evolution. for e.g. there people who are immune to the AIDs virus. in the natural course of life, these people would have proliferated. There also is some evidence of the AIDs being very old and symptoms were visible in young children most of whom survived because of robust health.
      anything Monsanto could have done would be harmful. The very logic of selective killing of weeds is disturbing the natural balance of a living eco-system.
      DNA testing is something corporates do, for patenting it or whatever they do, with the final aim of making more profit as you have rightly pointed out.natural farming is therefore an expression of the way nature would work with a little help from us like many other animals do.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161