Re: [fukuoka_farming] our farm

  • Shashi Kumar
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 4, 2011
      thanks for all the support.

      We are sure we will bounce back.

      Here are some of the photos after fire

      https://picasaweb.google.com/kumar.shashi/OurFarmPhotosAfterFire .I will
      augment with some more photos later....

      We tried reviving some of the fruit plants (mango, blue berry & gooseberry)
      by providing water not sure how it will help tough we are not sure of how
      many will survive as well.

      Regards
      Shashi

    • Boovarahan Srinivasan
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 28, 2011
        For people interested to know what happened to my moonbeam tree , have a
        look at the attached photos.

        Boovarahan S