Re: [fukuoka_farming] our farm

  • Kumar Swamy
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 4, 2011
      Very Sad Shashi *:-(*

      One and half month back some sheep keepers had set blaze to my farm in the
      eye witness of many people. Reason was my father had not allowed their sheep
      to graze in the farm. Fortunately, my cousin brothers along with his friends
      and few more people succeeded to put off the fire. They succeeded to save
      half portion. And most imported thing was they were not allowed fire to
      spread towards strong life fence. Thanks a lot to fire fighters.

      Since last two years we were not disturbed the farm. We left it alone. Due
      to this thick weeds and grass bed had formed. Wide biodiversity was farmed.
      I was planning to do some NF experiment in this thick grass bed. But fire
      had danced by burning this thick bed. Almost half portion of the four acres
      had burnt. How to deal with these evil mindset people? Only Creature (GOD)
      has to give the answerer.

      Let�s try again and again. This is what we can do.

      Praying! Lets give you strength to set same vegetation soon at your farm.

      Regards,

      Kumaraswamy.

      On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Nandan Palaparambil
      <p_k_nandanan@...>wrote:

      > Shashi,
      >
      > This is sad news..
      >
      > I have heard similar incidents before..
      > Santhosh Koulagi (Translator od One straw revolution to Kannada) of Melkote
      > had told me the same thing, his farm was set fire multiple times and one Mr.
      > Ali Manik Fan in tamilnadu and he had lost everything.
      >
      > My farm also had been set fire once but it destroyed only one small
      > portion. To my surprise one mango tree which caught fire again came back.
      >
      > It is difficult to understand people's state of mind, even if you don't do
      > any harm to them, some time people act weird.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Nandan
      >
      > First they ignore you, then they laugh
      > at you, then they fight
      > you, then you win.
      > - Mahatma
      > Gandhi

    • Boovarahan Srinivasan
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 28, 2011
        For people interested to know what happened to my moonbeam tree , have a
        look at the attached photos.

        Boovarahan S