Re: [fukuoka_farming] our farm

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 4, 2011
      Shashi,

      This is sad news..

      I have heard similar incidents before..
      Santhosh Koulagi (Translator od One straw revolution to Kannada) of Melkote had told me the same thing, his farm was set fire multiple times and one Mr. Ali Manik Fan in tamilnadu and he had lost everything.

      My farm also had been set fire once but it destroyed only one small portion. To my surprise one mango tree which caught fire again came back.

      It is difficult to understand people's state of mind, even if you don't do any harm to them, some time people act weird.

      Regards,
      Nandan

      First they ignore you, then they laugh
      at you, then they fight
      you, then you win.
      - Mahatma
      Gandhi

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 28, 2011
        For people interested to know what happened to my moonbeam tree , have a
        look at the attached photos.

        Boovarahan S