[fukuoka_farming] translated - Fwd: प् राक्रतिक खेती (EDITED )

  • arunk sharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Sir,
            I was witness of the Ratlam meeting and got god opportunity to discuss about natural farming with respected Shri Raju Titus ji. However, I find that although this is the simplest method  and this is the climax of sustainable farming but  before that  a farmer who wan to transform from chemical  to natural farming needs lot of knowledge , experience, and time to change mind set specially when farmer is doing farming for market  and consumers other than him .Modesty rather than rigidity can be very helpful in this transformation.

      Sincerely
      Arun K.sharma
      Scinetist-Organic farming ( with local input optimisation only, no external input)
      Jodhpur-Rajasthan,India

      From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>
      Subject: Fwd: प्राक्रतिक खेती (EDITED)
      To: "sumant joshi" <sumant.jo@...>, "Yugandhar S." <s.yugandhar@...>
      Date: Wednesday, 2 March, 2011, 12:36 AM

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
        Hello there,
        This is a very good thought, thanks. Modesty is not a popular word
        nowadays...

        best
        RUTHIE