THE OTHER FORUM

  • emhazz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      so i went to see at the other forum place...& i don't see the
      interest in having another fukuoka forum at that site, besides the
      place is crowded with advertising & to join it there is a questionary
      which is a classic to size one up for commercial targeting...
      and here in this site if we dont want to get the messages by email we
      can check them on site anyway & (it's nice to read whatever
      everybody comments anyway, so whats the need for another site?)