Re: [fukuoka_farming] Rebel gardeners wage veggie war with 'seed bombs'

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9, 2011
      I wrote here in this group about them.
      If i remember rightly:
      for Nandan, in which message i included the manufacturers website and some
      distributors internationally.
      As i have one, a set with two blades, as do several of my
      'SEVVY-self-sufficiency-kind' neighbours.
      Nandan was looking into ordering one or more from one of the overseas
      distributors, ?USA?,
      as he tried contacting the manufacturers, in Austria, to find an Indian
      distributor to no avail.
      –If i remember rightly. (end)

      Please search out this group archives on the website – search "scythe",
      one word works well enough, while two words may make it crash in my experience.
      That should get you to the pages of discussion between me and Nandan with the
      manufacturers, distributors and many of the links therein, and what Nandan had
      said for results with that subject. I've gotta run away quick from the computer
      (joke) and get home quick, i haven't eaten enough all day – too busy... .

      They're are indeed, excellent, 'top-shelf' (world's best) quality blades, and
      cost accordingly:
      For a set with two blades, one long blade, one short heavy doubly strengthened
      metal blade, snath (long handle (3 pieces), sharpening & pinning setup tools,
      DVD and so on, for an example, was last year: AUD $450.
      I'd still suggest a Japanese kama too, or three, may be better for you in
      India;
      As late Mr. Fukuoka Masasnobu sensei and all his harvester workers used.

      Biggest best wishes to all,

      Jason Stewart
      —in practice (at the moment in summer season) in the nature farm,
      region:far east gippsland,
      state: Victoria,
      Oz (vernacular for so called Australia).

      ________________________________
      From: KONSTANTINOS <karoubas@...>
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 9 February, 2011, 9:25 AM

      see NBC News article

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41476916/ns/world_news-americas/

      Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people
      in Argentina.

      Kostas

    • Steve Grannis
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9, 2011
        scythesupply.com good people, my neighbors.

        ________________________________

        Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people

        in Argentina.

        Kostas

      • Boovarahan Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2011