Re: [fukuoka_farming] Rebel gardeners wage veggie war with 'seed bombs'

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8 8:32 PM
      Take a look at this kool tool. We haven't got anything like this here in India.

      http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/000890.php
      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9 12:10 AM
        I wrote here in this group about them.
        If i remember rightly:
        for Nandan, in which message i included the manufacturers website and some
        distributors internationally.
        As i have one, a set with two blades, as do several of my
        'SEVVY-self-sufficiency-kind' neighbours.
        Nandan was looking into ordering one or more from one of the overseas
        distributors, ?USA?,
        as he tried contacting the manufacturers, in Austria, to find an Indian
        distributor to no avail.
        –If i remember rightly. (end)

        Please search out this group archives on the website – search "scythe",
        one word works well enough, while two words may make it crash in my experience.
        That should get you to the pages of discussion between me and Nandan with the
        manufacturers, distributors and many of the links therein, and what Nandan had
        said for results with that subject. I've gotta run away quick from the computer
        (joke) and get home quick, i haven't eaten enough all day – too busy... .

        They're are indeed, excellent, 'top-shelf' (world's best) quality blades, and
        cost accordingly:
        For a set with two blades, one long blade, one short heavy doubly strengthened
        metal blade, snath (long handle (3 pieces), sharpening & pinning setup tools,
        DVD and so on, for an example, was last year: AUD $450.
        I'd still suggest a Japanese kama too, or three, may be better for you in
        India;
        As late Mr. Fukuoka Masasnobu sensei and all his harvester workers used.

        Biggest best wishes to all,

        Jason Stewart
        —in practice (at the moment in summer season) in the nature farm,
        region:far east gippsland,
        state: Victoria,
        Oz (vernacular for so called Australia).

        ________________________________

        Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people
        in Argentina.

        Kostas

      • Steve Grannis
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9 5:20 PM
          scythesupply.com good people, my neighbors.

          ________________________________

          Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people

          in Argentina.

          Kostas

        • Boovarahan Srinivasan
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9 8:17 PM