Re: [fukuoka_farming] Rebel gardeners wage veggie war with 'seed bombs'

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8 8:09 PM
      Great idea!!Action is the way to go.
      btw anyone know where to download 'a convenient truth'

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8 8:32 PM
        Take a look at this kool tool. We haven't got anything like this here in India.

        http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/000890.php

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9 12:10 AM
          I wrote here in this group about them.
          If i remember rightly:
          for Nandan, in which message i included the manufacturers website and some
          distributors internationally.
          As i have one, a set with two blades, as do several of my
          'SEVVY-self-sufficiency-kind' neighbours.
          Nandan was looking into ordering one or more from one of the overseas
          distributors, ?USA?,
          as he tried contacting the manufacturers, in Austria, to find an Indian
          distributor to no avail.
          –If i remember rightly. (end)

          Please search out this group archives on the website – search "scythe",
          one word works well enough, while two words may make it crash in my experience.
          That should get you to the pages of discussion between me and Nandan with the
          manufacturers, distributors and many of the links therein, and what Nandan had
          said for results with that subject. I've gotta run away quick from the computer
          (joke) and get home quick, i haven't eaten enough all day – too busy... .

          They're are indeed, excellent, 'top-shelf' (world's best) quality blades, and
          cost accordingly:
          For a set with two blades, one long blade, one short heavy doubly strengthened
          metal blade, snath (long handle (3 pieces), sharpening & pinning setup tools,
          DVD and so on, for an example, was last year: AUD $450.
          I'd still suggest a Japanese kama too, or three, may be better for you in
          India;
          As late Mr. Fukuoka Masasnobu sensei and all his harvester workers used.

          Biggest best wishes to all,

          Jason Stewart
          —in practice (at the moment in summer season) in the nature farm,
          region:far east gippsland,
          state: Victoria,
          Oz (vernacular for so called Australia).

          ________________________________

          Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people
          in Argentina.

          Kostas

        • Steve Grannis
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9 5:20 PM
            scythesupply.com good people, my neighbors.

            ________________________________

            Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people

            in Argentina.

            Kostas

          • Boovarahan Srinivasan
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9 8:17 PM