Rebel gardeners wage veggie war with 'seed bombs'

  • KONSTANTINOS
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8 7:55 PM
      see NBC News article

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41476916/ns/world_news-americas/

      Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people in Argentina.

      Kostas
    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8 8:09 PM
        Great idea!!Action is the way to go.
        btw anyone know where to download 'a convenient truth'

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 8 8:32 PM
          Take a look at this kool tool. We haven't got anything like this here in India.

          http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/000890.php

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9 12:10 AM
            I wrote here in this group about them.
            If i remember rightly:
            for Nandan, in which message i included the manufacturers website and some
            distributors internationally.
            As i have one, a set with two blades, as do several of my
            'SEVVY-self-sufficiency-kind' neighbours.
            Nandan was looking into ordering one or more from one of the overseas
            distributors, ?USA?,
            as he tried contacting the manufacturers, in Austria, to find an Indian
            distributor to no avail.
            –If i remember rightly. (end)

            Please search out this group archives on the website – search "scythe",
            one word works well enough, while two words may make it crash in my experience.
            That should get you to the pages of discussion between me and Nandan with the
            manufacturers, distributors and many of the links therein, and what Nandan had
            said for results with that subject. I've gotta run away quick from the computer
            (joke) and get home quick, i haven't eaten enough all day – too busy... .

            They're are indeed, excellent, 'top-shelf' (world's best) quality blades, and
            cost accordingly:
            For a set with two blades, one long blade, one short heavy doubly strengthened
            metal blade, snath (long handle (3 pieces), sharpening & pinning setup tools,
            DVD and so on, for an example, was last year: AUD $450.
            I'd still suggest a Japanese kama too, or three, may be better for you in
            India;
            As late Mr. Fukuoka Masasnobu sensei and all his harvester workers used.

            Biggest best wishes to all,

            Jason Stewart
            —in practice (at the moment in summer season) in the nature farm,
            region:far east gippsland,
            state: Victoria,
            Oz (vernacular for so called Australia).

            ________________________________

            Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people
            in Argentina.

            Kostas

          • Steve Grannis
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9 5:20 PM
              scythesupply.com good people, my neighbors.

              ________________________________

              Its good to see this article in a major news source and the effort by the people

              in Argentina.

              Kostas

            • Boovarahan Srinivasan
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 9 8:17 PM