Re: [fukuoka_farming] Visit to Mr. Nandan Farm, Palakkad, Kerala

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
      Blank page gets loaded.(No photo) please.

      Sent with Best Compliments -
      Call me at-
      +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
      Post me at-
      Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
      Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

      Meet me at-
      yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

      BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
        Click on the photos tab on the right side and gallery opens up. The first
        item is "Palakkad Nandan Farm Visit "

        Boovarahan S