Re: [fukuoka_farming] Visit to Mr. Nandan Farm, Palakkad, Kerala

  • Sundaresan A
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
      Dear friends,
      I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of
      Our friend Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

      https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914.

      .

      ________________________________
      > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
      > friend
      > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
      >

      >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

    • Anant Joglekar
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
        Blank page gets loaded.(No photo) please.

        Sent with Best Compliments -
        Call me at-
        +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
        Post me at-
        Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
        Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

        Meet me at-
        yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

        BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

        ________________________________

        > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
        > friend
        > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
        >

        >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

      • Anant Joglekar

          I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our friend
          Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

          https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

        • Boovarahan Srinivasan
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
            Click on the photos tab on the right side and gallery opens up. The first
            item is "Palakkad Nandan Farm Visit "

            Boovarahan S