Re: [fukuoka_farming] Visit to Mr. Nandan Farm, Palakkad, Kerala

  • G. G. Hegde
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
      Not able to view the link.

      On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Sundaresan A <sundaresanma@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      >
      > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
      > friend
      > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
      >

      > https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

    • Sundaresan A
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
        Dear friends,
        I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of
        Our friend Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

        https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914.

        .

        ________________________________
        > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
        > friend
        > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
        >

        >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

      • Anant Joglekar
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
          Blank page gets loaded.(No photo) please.

          Sent with Best Compliments -
          Call me at-
          +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
          Post me at-
          Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
          Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

          Meet me at-
          yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

          BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

          ________________________________

          > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
          > friend
          > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
          >

          >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

        • Anant Joglekar

            I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our friend
            Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

            https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

          • Boovarahan Srinivasan
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
              Click on the photos tab on the right side and gallery opens up. The first
              item is "Palakkad Nandan Farm Visit "

              Boovarahan S