Re: pebble beach

  • ismailyenigun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
      Fukuoka FarmingHello Mark,
      I’m Wiiling in Auroville. stay in Ayarpady Farm. (Murty’s)
      Pebble Garden very nice farm and Bernard and Deepika...
      if you want connection e-mail; pebblegardenforest@...
      also; do you look salutude farm? near the visitors centre...
      They have mix method; fukuoka,permacultur, organic...
      See you soon
      ismail ::-)
      www,imeceevi.org
      Kimden: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Tarih: 05 Şubat 2011 Cumartesi 15:38
      Kime: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Konu: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 2430
      Fukuoka Farming
      Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)
      1a. pebble beach From: mark ludeman
      1b. Re: pebble beach From: Sumant Joshi
      2a. Re: Vandana Shiva <short movie>: From: John Kintree
      3.1. Re: soil From: Jason Stewart
      View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Messages
      1a. pebble beach
      Posted by: "mark ludeman" mailto:markludeman@...?Subject= Re%3A%20pebble%20beach markludeman
      Fri Feb 4, 2011 6:18 am (PST)

      I am in India visiting Auroville. Today I went to Pebble Beach farm. This is
      a most amazing place and couple. They grow a lush garden or poor clay soil
      and sixty percent rocks with no outside amendments and no till. I wrote
      about is some on my facebook page and well write more. They also have a
      facebook page set up by friend. They also save heritage seeds. mark

      --
      mark ludeman

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (2)
      1b. Re: pebble beach
      Posted by: "Sumant Joshi" mailto:sumant_jo@...?Subject= Re%3A%20pebble%20beach sumant_jo
      Fri Feb 4, 2011 8:32 am (PST)

      I have met these people, very very hardworking couple

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      I am in India visiting Auroville. Today I went to Pebble Beach farm. This is

      a most amazing place and couple. They grow a lush garden or poor clay soil

      and sixty percent rocks with no outside amendments and no till. I wrote

      about is some on my facebook page and well write more. They also have a

      facebook page set up by friend. They also save heritage seeds. mark

      --

      mark ludeman

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (2)
      2a. Re: Vandana Shiva <short movie>:
      Posted by: "John Kintree" mailto:jkintree@...?Subject= Re%3A%20Vandana%20Shiva%20%3Cshort%20movie%3E%3A jkintree@...
      Fri Feb 4, 2011 5:36 pm (PST)

      Thanks. Great video and message.
      John Kintree

      --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

      Vandana Shiva : Sydney Peace Prize Talk (at last i've found it, a little

      belatedly)

      Yay!

      : -> http://vimeo.com/17376439

      Truth! Want the truth? – must watch this short movie (in full now)–

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (3)
      3.1. Re: soil
      Posted by: "Jason Stewart" mailto:macropneuma@...?Subject= Re%3A%20soil macropneuma
      Fri Feb 4, 2011 5:47 pm (PST)

      Dear all,

      Thank you very much Steve Grannis for these informative radio shows hosted
      by David Suzuki,
      (for those who don't know:) Japanese-Canadian internationally famous (in the
      'West') leading figure, in his very very active life in ecological
      sustainability (activist), and former professor of genetic science,

      –i found the full podcasts page at:
      -> feed://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/includes/bottomline.xml
      from: -> http://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/index.html?newsandcurrent#bottomline

      On Soils, the 4 segments (A & B of each) of the 2 whole programs, make IMHO
      worthwhile information filled, myth-busting and convention–transcending
      programs, with some real points of entertainment value also.
      (For one of several examples:
      Joel Salatin, USA, has a great sense of humour,
      rather loose in scholarly terms while very funny, witty and engaging,
      –no wonder he's an international speaker–
      not always so scholarly accurate (correct, although mostly so) and
      not always so strictly sustainable as our legend late Mr. Fukuoka Masanobu
      sensei,
      but very helpful entertaining,
      engaging–for–otherwise–uninterested–or–skeptical–people, and informative
      speaker, all the same, and
      in the same direction, polyculture,
      alike to, "mimicking" of, nature, farming
      as our sensei late Mr. Fukuoka Masanobu accomplished, in actual nature –in terms
      of at once both philosophical awareness of himself as nature, part thereof, and
      full farming practice ie. –fully accomplished nature farming–
      ie. –i mean, Joel Salatin evidently, taking himself and all us listeners to him,
      in the direction towards nature, via towards our sensei late Mr. Fukuoka
      Masanobu ... .
      (in this radio program with David Suzuki and in his farming talks
      internationally –he spoke across parts of Australia recently for example, eg.
      see:
      -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bushtelegraph/stories/2010/3077380.htm , and:
      -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/stories/2010/2910011.htm )
      My Reference: -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masanobu_Fukuoka
      )

      Thanks again,
      Biggest best wishes to all, all life, all persons, all human persons and
      non-human persons.
      -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/allinthemind/stories/2010/3081310.htm

      Jason Stewart
      —busy in practice in the nature farm, region:far east gippsland, state:
      Victoria, Oz
      (vernacular for so called Australia).

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
        Not able to view the link.

        On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Sundaresan A <sundaresanma@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
        > friend
        > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
        >

        > https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

      • Sundaresan A
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011

          .

          ________________________________
          > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
          > friend
          > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
          >

          >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

        • Anant Joglekar
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
            Blank page gets loaded.(No photo) please.

            Sent with Best Compliments -
            Call me at-
            +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
            Post me at-
            Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
            Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

            Meet me at-
            yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

            BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

            ________________________________

            > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
            > friend
            > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
            >

            >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

          • Anant Joglekar

              I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our friend
              Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

              https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

            • Boovarahan Srinivasan
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
                Click on the photos tab on the right side and gallery opens up. The first
                item is "Palakkad Nandan Farm Visit "

                Boovarahan S