Re: [fukuoka_farming] pebble beach

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
      If they hace rice seeds plz let me know thei contact numbers and postal
      address.

      Thanks.

      Boovarahan S

    • ismailyenigun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
        Fukuoka FarmingHello Mark,
        I’m Wiiling in Auroville. stay in Ayarpady Farm. (Murty’s)
        Pebble Garden very nice farm and Bernard and Deepika...
        if you want connection e-mail; pebblegardenforest@...
        also; do you look salutude farm? near the visitors centre...
        They have mix method; fukuoka,permacultur, organic...
        See you soon
        ismail ::-)
        www,imeceevi.org
        Kimden: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
        Tarih: 05 Şubat 2011 Cumartesi 15:38
        Kime: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
        Konu: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 2430
        Fukuoka Farming
        Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)
        1a. pebble beach From: mark ludeman
        1b. Re: pebble beach From: Sumant Joshi
        2a. Re: Vandana Shiva <short movie>: From: John Kintree
        3.1. Re: soil From: Jason Stewart
        View All Topics | Create New Topic
        Messages
        1a. pebble beach
        Posted by: "mark ludeman" mailto:markludeman@...?Subject= Re%3A%20pebble%20beach markludeman
        Fri Feb 4, 2011 6:18 am (PST)

        I am in India visiting Auroville. Today I went to Pebble Beach farm. This is
        a most amazing place and couple. They grow a lush garden or poor clay soil
        and sixty percent rocks with no outside amendments and no till. I wrote
        about is some on my facebook page and well write more. They also have a
        facebook page set up by friend. They also save heritage seeds. mark

        --
        mark ludeman

        Back to top
        Messages in this topic (2)
        1b. Re: pebble beach
        Posted by: "Sumant Joshi" mailto:sumant_jo@...?Subject= Re%3A%20pebble%20beach sumant_jo
        Fri Feb 4, 2011 8:32 am (PST)

        I have met these people, very very hardworking couple

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        I am in India visiting Auroville. Today I went to Pebble Beach farm. This is

        a most amazing place and couple. They grow a lush garden or poor clay soil

        and sixty percent rocks with no outside amendments and no till. I wrote

        about is some on my facebook page and well write more. They also have a

        facebook page set up by friend. They also save heritage seeds. mark

        --

        mark ludeman

        Back to top
        Messages in this topic (2)
        2a. Re: Vandana Shiva <short movie>:
        Posted by: "John Kintree" mailto:jkintree@...?Subject= Re%3A%20Vandana%20Shiva%20%3Cshort%20movie%3E%3A jkintree@...
        Fri Feb 4, 2011 5:36 pm (PST)

        Thanks. Great video and message.
        John Kintree

        --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

        Vandana Shiva : Sydney Peace Prize Talk (at last i've found it, a little

        belatedly)

        Yay!

        : -> http://vimeo.com/17376439

        Truth! Want the truth? – must watch this short movie (in full now)–

        Back to top
        Messages in this topic (3)
        3.1. Re: soil
        Posted by: "Jason Stewart" mailto:macropneuma@...?Subject= Re%3A%20soil macropneuma
        Fri Feb 4, 2011 5:47 pm (PST)

        Dear all,

        Thank you very much Steve Grannis for these informative radio shows hosted
        by David Suzuki,
        (for those who don't know:) Japanese-Canadian internationally famous (in the
        'West') leading figure, in his very very active life in ecological
        sustainability (activist), and former professor of genetic science,

        –i found the full podcasts page at:
        -> feed://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/includes/bottomline.xml
        from: -> http://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/index.html?newsandcurrent#bottomline

        On Soils, the 4 segments (A & B of each) of the 2 whole programs, make IMHO
        worthwhile information filled, myth-busting and convention–transcending
        programs, with some real points of entertainment value also.
        (For one of several examples:
        Joel Salatin, USA, has a great sense of humour,
        rather loose in scholarly terms while very funny, witty and engaging,
        –no wonder he's an international speaker–
        not always so scholarly accurate (correct, although mostly so) and
        not always so strictly sustainable as our legend late Mr. Fukuoka Masanobu
        sensei,
        but very helpful entertaining,
        engaging–for–otherwise–uninterested–or–skeptical–people, and informative
        speaker, all the same, and
        in the same direction, polyculture,
        alike to, "mimicking" of, nature, farming
        as our sensei late Mr. Fukuoka Masanobu accomplished, in actual nature –in terms
        of at once both philosophical awareness of himself as nature, part thereof, and
        full farming practice ie. –fully accomplished nature farming–
        ie. –i mean, Joel Salatin evidently, taking himself and all us listeners to him,
        in the direction towards nature, via towards our sensei late Mr. Fukuoka
        Masanobu ... .
        (in this radio program with David Suzuki and in his farming talks
        internationally –he spoke across parts of Australia recently for example, eg.
        see:
        -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bushtelegraph/stories/2010/3077380.htm , and:
        -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/stories/2010/2910011.htm )
        My Reference: -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masanobu_Fukuoka
        )

        Thanks again,
        Biggest best wishes to all, all life, all persons, all human persons and
        non-human persons.
        -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/allinthemind/stories/2010/3081310.htm

        Jason Stewart
        —busy in practice in the nature farm, region:far east gippsland, state:
        Victoria, Oz
        (vernacular for so called Australia).

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
          Dear friends,

          I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our friend
          Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

          https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
            Not able to view the link.

            On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Sundaresan A <sundaresanma@...> wrote:

            > Dear friends,
            >
            > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
            > friend
            > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
            >

            > https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

          • Sundaresan A
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011

              .

              ________________________________
              > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
              > friend
              > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
              >

              >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

            • Anant Joglekar
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
                Blank page gets loaded.(No photo) please.

                Sent with Best Compliments -
                Call me at-
                +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
                Post me at-
                Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
                Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

                Meet me at-
                yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

                BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
                    Click on the photos tab on the right side and gallery opens up. The first
                    item is "Palakkad Nandan Farm Visit "

                    Boovarahan S