pebble beach

  • mark ludeman
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4, 2011
      I am in India visiting Auroville. Today I went to Pebble Beach farm. This is
      a most amazing place and couple. They grow a lush garden or poor clay soil
      and sixty percent rocks with no outside amendments and no till. I wrote
      about is some on my facebook page and well write more. They also have a
      facebook page set up by friend. They also save heritage seeds. mark

      --
      mark ludeman

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 4, 2011
        I have met these people, very very hardworking couple

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
          If they hace rice seeds plz let me know thei contact numbers and postal
          address.

          Thanks.

          Boovarahan S

        • ismailyenigun@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
            Fukuoka FarmingHello Mark,
            I’m Wiiling in Auroville. stay in Ayarpady Farm. (Murty’s)
            Pebble Garden very nice farm and Bernard and Deepika...
            if you want connection e-mail; pebblegardenforest@...
            also; do you look salutude farm? near the visitors centre...
            They have mix method; fukuoka,permacultur, organic...
            See you soon
            ismail ::-)
            www,imeceevi.org
            Kimden: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
            Tarih: 05 Şubat 2011 Cumartesi 15:38
            Kime: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
            Konu: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 2430
            Fukuoka Farming
            Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)
            1a. pebble beach From: mark ludeman
            1b. Re: pebble beach From: Sumant Joshi
            2a. Re: Vandana Shiva <short movie>: From: John Kintree
            3.1. Re: soil From: Jason Stewart
            View All Topics | Create New Topic
            Messages
            1a. pebble beach
            Posted by: "mark ludeman" mailto:markludeman@...?Subject= Re%3A%20pebble%20beach markludeman
            Fri Feb 4, 2011 6:18 am (PST)

            I am in India visiting Auroville. Today I went to Pebble Beach farm. This is
            a most amazing place and couple. They grow a lush garden or poor clay soil
            and sixty percent rocks with no outside amendments and no till. I wrote
            about is some on my facebook page and well write more. They also have a
            facebook page set up by friend. They also save heritage seeds. mark

            --
            mark ludeman

            Back to top
            Messages in this topic (2)
            1b. Re: pebble beach
            Posted by: "Sumant Joshi" mailto:sumant_jo@...?Subject= Re%3A%20pebble%20beach sumant_jo
            Fri Feb 4, 2011 8:32 am (PST)

            I have met these people, very very hardworking couple

            Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

            Warm regards,

            Sumant Joshi
            Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

            I am in India visiting Auroville. Today I went to Pebble Beach farm. This is

            a most amazing place and couple. They grow a lush garden or poor clay soil

            and sixty percent rocks with no outside amendments and no till. I wrote

            about is some on my facebook page and well write more. They also have a

            facebook page set up by friend. They also save heritage seeds. mark

            --

            mark ludeman

            Back to top
            Messages in this topic (2)
            2a. Re: Vandana Shiva <short movie>:
            Posted by: "John Kintree" mailto:jkintree@...?Subject= Re%3A%20Vandana%20Shiva%20%3Cshort%20movie%3E%3A jkintree@...
            Fri Feb 4, 2011 5:36 pm (PST)

            Thanks. Great video and message.
            John Kintree

            --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

            Vandana Shiva : Sydney Peace Prize Talk (at last i've found it, a little

            belatedly)

            Yay!

            : -> http://vimeo.com/17376439

            Truth! Want the truth? – must watch this short movie (in full now)–

            Back to top
            Messages in this topic (3)
            3.1. Re: soil
            Posted by: "Jason Stewart" mailto:macropneuma@...?Subject= Re%3A%20soil macropneuma
            Fri Feb 4, 2011 5:47 pm (PST)

            Dear all,

            Thank you very much Steve Grannis for these informative radio shows hosted
            by David Suzuki,
            (for those who don't know:) Japanese-Canadian internationally famous (in the
            'West') leading figure, in his very very active life in ecological
            sustainability (activist), and former professor of genetic science,

            –i found the full podcasts page at:
            -> feed://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/includes/bottomline.xml
            from: -> http://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/index.html?newsandcurrent#bottomline

            On Soils, the 4 segments (A & B of each) of the 2 whole programs, make IMHO
            worthwhile information filled, myth-busting and convention–transcending
            programs, with some real points of entertainment value also.
            (For one of several examples:
            Joel Salatin, USA, has a great sense of humour,
            rather loose in scholarly terms while very funny, witty and engaging,
            –no wonder he's an international speaker–
            not always so scholarly accurate (correct, although mostly so) and
            not always so strictly sustainable as our legend late Mr. Fukuoka Masanobu
            sensei,
            but very helpful entertaining,
            engaging–for–otherwise–uninterested–or–skeptical–people, and informative
            speaker, all the same, and
            in the same direction, polyculture,
            alike to, "mimicking" of, nature, farming
            as our sensei late Mr. Fukuoka Masanobu accomplished, in actual nature –in terms
            of at once both philosophical awareness of himself as nature, part thereof, and
            full farming practice ie. –fully accomplished nature farming–
            ie. –i mean, Joel Salatin evidently, taking himself and all us listeners to him,
            in the direction towards nature, via towards our sensei late Mr. Fukuoka
            Masanobu ... .
            (in this radio program with David Suzuki and in his farming talks
            internationally –he spoke across parts of Australia recently for example, eg.
            see:
            -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bushtelegraph/stories/2010/3077380.htm , and:
            -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/stories/2010/2910011.htm )
            My Reference: -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masanobu_Fukuoka
            )

            Thanks again,
            Biggest best wishes to all, all life, all persons, all human persons and
            non-human persons.
            -> http://www.abc.net.au/rn/allinthemind/stories/2010/3081310.htm

            Jason Stewart
            —busy in practice in the nature farm, region:far east gippsland, state:
            Victoria, Oz
            (vernacular for so called Australia).

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
              Dear friends,

              I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our friend
              Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

              https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
                Not able to view the link.

                On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Sundaresan A <sundaresanma@...> wrote:

                > Dear friends,
                >
                > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
                > friend
                > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
                >

                > https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

              • Sundaresan A
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011

                  .

                  ________________________________
                  > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
                  > friend
                  > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
                  >

                  >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

                • Anant Joglekar
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
                    Blank page gets loaded.(No photo) please.

                    Sent with Best Compliments -
                    Call me at-
                    +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
                    Post me at-
                    Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
                    Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

                    Meet me at-
                    yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

                    BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

                    ________________________________

                    > I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our
                    > friend
                    > Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.
                    >

                    >https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

                  • Anant Joglekar

                      I send herewith a web link Picasa web album photos of my visit of Our friend
                      Mr.Nandan farm, Palakkad, Kerala.

                      https://picasaweb.google.com/sundar34/PalakkadNandanFarmVisit#5570401570957244914A.Sundaresan

                    • Boovarahan Srinivasan
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
                        Click on the photos tab on the right side and gallery opens up. The first
                        item is "Palakkad Nandan Farm Visit "

                        Boovarahan S