nice disscuccions...

  • अशोक पोखरियाल
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Dear All,

      The artical on lovearth was realy nice.

      Natural farming is very helpful in spritual quest of human being.
      all of you Boovarahan,Jason Stewart,Sumant Joshi, Raju titus,nandan etc..are
      doing great work and great constructive discussions.
      providing good information and experience on this forum to people like me.
      hope to take part in discussions with my experiences...

      --
      अशोक पोखरियाल
      09717394557