Organic Farm + Sustainability in Motion Bicycle Tour

  • Vladislav Davidzon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      Hello friends,

      How would you like to have a week riding your bike to organic
      farms, learning about permaculture, community, and sustainable food
      production and participating in incredible service projects ?

      We invite you to join our annual Sustainability in Motion Cycling
      Tour in Oregon. More info @ http://commoncircle.com/sim

      Whether because of the intensive sustainability education or
      because they discovered their passion and ability for biking,
      numerous previous participants call their Sustainability in Motion
      experience one of the most profound, life-altering experiences
      of their entire lives.

      "I made some of my best friends on this course. The hosts provide
      such an enriching vision of the world and it's such a relief to
      be on a course with people you can really connect with off the bat"
      - David B, 2005/2006 participant

      Intentionally designed for beginner and intermediate cyclists, this
      experiential sustainability program is often the first cycle tour
      for many of our participants. The stunning places you will see on
      this program and the extraordinary people you will meet will
      challenge and inspire you.

      Throughout this week-long program you will take part in a wide range
      of educational hands-on activities. You’ll see family organic
      farms, learning how your food is grown, what it means for
      something to be organic, and why it’s absolutely critical
      to support local organic farmers. You will also cycle to model eco-
      villages and intentional communities where you will learn all about
      the challenges and gifts of choosing to live in community. Along
      the way, we will make stops at green businesses and cooperatives,
      demonstrating the power of community economics.

      Read more information: http://commoncircle.com/sim

      Common Circle Education is the nation's ecological design and
      sustainable living school with courses in Oregon, Hawaii and
      California; our instructors are some of the most well-known
      leaders in sustainability, organics and permaculture design.

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible,
      life-changing experiential course!

      Much gratitude,

      Vladislav for Common Circle Education
      commoncircle.com

      --
      common circle education
      14525 sw millikan way, suite 17760, beaverton, or 97005