NO-TILL ORGANIC FARMING.

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2011
      Jeff Moyer: Championing Organic No-till « Vital Communities
      By VC intern
      He has also been working on perfecting an organic no-till system that
      reduces and even eliminates both tillage and the herbicides on which most
      no-till systems are dependent. Now he has written a book: Organic No-Till
      Farming. ...
      <
      http://blog.vitalcommunities.org/index.php/2011/01/jeff-moyer-championing-organic-no-till/

      --
      Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.
      +919179738049.

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
        Dear Rajuji,
        I think it is time you yourself wrote a book on no till farming, including your experiences of 25 years. I am sure it will be unique. You could start with what you were doing before Fukuoka San visited your farm.

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
          Dear Sumantji,
          Thank you very much for advise sure i will write my experiences in book form
          soon.
          Thanks
          Raju

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
            If you need help with translation, we can get the book out in two languages.

          • de Rosas/Peterhans Family
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
              Raju -- I agree with Sumant. Maybe in addition to a book, consider having a documentary made as well. On another note, my family and I may be coming to India next yer this time for three weeks -- Mumbai. How close is your place to the city? Directions?

              take care -- paul peterhans (Seattle)

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
                 It is quite far from Mumbai, about 760 km by train, about 14 hours journey, Rs 1028 ($25) air-conditioned class fare per head. There are 4 trains available for which you can book reservations online. I can help you with that when you come over.

                From: Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...>

                To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com

                From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>

                To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com

                Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 6:45 PM

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
                  Rajuji, the problem with writing a book (as I have found) is just that, writing. you have to start and write everyday otherwise it will never get started.

                  From: Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...>

                  To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com

                  From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>

                  To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 6:45 PM

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
                    thank you Sumant. I will stay in touch especially as we get closer to the dates. blessings -- paul

                    Raju -- I agree with Sumant. Maybe in addition to a book, consider having a documentary made as well. On another note, my family and I may be coming to India next yer this time for three weeks -- Mumbai. How close is your place to the city? Directions?

                    take care -- paul peterhans (Seattle)

                    Thank you very much for advise sure i will write my experiences in book form

                    soon.

                    Thanks

                    Raju

                    On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

                    > Dear Rajuji,

                    > I think it is time you yourself wrote a book on no till farming, including

                    > your experiences of 25 years. I am sure it will be unique. You could start

                    > with what you were doing before Fukuoka San visited your farm.

                    > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

                    > Warm regards,

                    > Sumant Joshi

                    > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

                    > --- On Sat, 8/1/11, Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...<rajuktitus%40gmail.com>>

                    > wrote:

                    > From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@... <rajuktitus%40gmail.com>>

                    > Subject: [fukuoka_farming] NO-TILL ORGANIC FARMING.

                    > To: "fukuoka farming" <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com<fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com>>,

                    > agriconcern@yahoogroups.com <agriconcern%40yahoogroups.com>, "R.N.Berwa" <

                    > rnberwa@... <rnberwa%40gmail.com>>, "Vineet kumar Pandey" <

                    > vineetkumarpandey22@... <vineetkumarpandey22%40yahoo.com>>,

                    > "vidhyadas" <vidhyadas@... <vidhyadas%40agragamee.org>>

                    > Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 12:26 PM

                    > Jeff Moyer: Championing Organic No-till « Vital Communities

                    > By VC intern

                    > He has also been working on perfecting an organic no-till system that

                    > reduces and even eliminates both tillage and the herbicides on which most

                    > no-till systems are dependent. Now he has written a book: Organic No-Till

                    > Farming. ...

                    > <

                    > http://blog.vitalcommunities.org/index.php/2011/01/jeff-moyer-championing-organic-no-till/

                    > --