Re: [fukuoka_farming] "Trees Make Rain by Partap Aggarwal"

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4 5:35 AM
      The other articles are also interesting

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      --- On Sat, 4/12/10, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

      From: Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] "Trees Make Rain by Partap Aggarwal"
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 4 December, 2010, 6:37 AM

      "Trees Make Rain

      -> http://partapstoriesforall.blogspot.com/2008/11/trees-make-rain.html

      Partap Aggarwal

      July 26, 2008"

      I think i love your awareness Mr. Partap Aggarwal!

      Yay!

      (There are many scientific papers providing 'hard' rigorous evidence of this, i

      have.)

      Thank you so much,

      Biggest best wishes,

      Jase

      Jason Stewart

      south-eastern Oz (vernacular for so called Australia - i'm here, not south of

      –anywhere–, not even north of Antarctica, not west of NZ nor Chile, not east of

      Africa! right here right now

    • footstony
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 20 3:32 PM
        Hi here is an interesting science based permaculture article on trees by Bill Mollison. Seeing trees as "Guardians of the Earth" perhaps is more in line with the Fukuoka approach
        http://www.pow.org.au/2009/09/17/trees-guardians-of-the-earth/

        Regards Philip

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

        > "Trees Make Rain
        >
        > -> http://partapstoriesforall.blogspot.com/2008/11/trees-make-rain.html
        >
        > Partap Aggarwal
        > July 26, 2008"
        >

        > I think i love your awareness Mr. Partap Aggarwal!
        > Yay!
        > (There are many scientific papers providing 'hard' rigorous evidence of this, i
        > have.)
        >
        > Thank you so much,
        > Biggest best wishes,
        >

        > Jase
        > Jason Stewart
        > south-eastern Oz (vernacular for so called Australia - i'm here, not south of
        > â€"anywhereâ€", not even north of Antarctica, not west of NZ nor Chile, not east of
        > Africa! right here right now

      • Sumant Joshi
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24 7:36 PM
          Thanks, thats a good one. I am collecting these articles.
          I expect everyone has seen the articles uploaded in the files section of our group?