Re: [fukuoka_farming] "Trees Make Rain by Partap Aggarwal"

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
      The other articles are also interesting

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      --- On Sat, 4/12/10, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

      From: Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] "Trees Make Rain by Partap Aggarwal"
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 4 December, 2010, 6:37 AM

      "Trees Make Rain

      -> http://partapstoriesforall.blogspot.com/2008/11/trees-make-rain.html

      Partap Aggarwal

      July 26, 2008"

      I think i love your awareness Mr. Partap Aggarwal!

      Yay!

      (There are many scientific papers providing 'hard' rigorous evidence of this, i

      have.)

      Thank you so much,

      Biggest best wishes,

      Jase

      Jason Stewart

      south-eastern Oz (vernacular for so called Australia - i'm here, not south of

      –anywhere–, not even north of Antarctica, not west of NZ nor Chile, not east of

      Africa! right here right now

    • footstony
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 20, 2010
        Hi here is an interesting science based permaculture article on trees by Bill Mollison. Seeing trees as "Guardians of the Earth" perhaps is more in line with the Fukuoka approach
        http://www.pow.org.au/2009/09/17/trees-guardians-of-the-earth/

        Regards Philip

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

        > "Trees Make Rain
        >
        > -> http://partapstoriesforall.blogspot.com/2008/11/trees-make-rain.html
        >
        > Partap Aggarwal
        > July 26, 2008"
        >

        > I think i love your awareness Mr. Partap Aggarwal!
        > Yay!
        > (There are many scientific papers providing 'hard' rigorous evidence of this, i
        > have.)
        >
        > Thank you so much,
        > Biggest best wishes,
        >

        > Jase
        > Jason Stewart
        > south-eastern Oz (vernacular for so called Australia - i'm here, not south of
        > â€"anywhereâ€", not even north of Antarctica, not west of NZ nor Chile, not east of
        > Africa! right here right now

      • Sumant Joshi
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
          Thanks, thats a good one. I am collecting these articles.
          I expect everyone has seen the articles uploaded in the files section of our group?