Re: [fukuoka_farming] "Culture Jammers" upldd Mr. Fukuoka's "Close to Nature Garden" movie in full, USA Rodale copyright!

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      Thanks Jason, very interesting indeed.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      --- On Fri, 3/12/10, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

      From: Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] "Culture Jammers" upldd Mr. Fukuoka's "Close to Nature Garden" movie in full, USA Rodale copyright!
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, 3 December, 2010, 2:06 PM

      ________________________________

      Yo!

      Some "Culture Jammers" uploaded late Mr. Fukuoka sensei's "Close to Nature

      Garden" movie in full!

      -USA Rodale copyright (infringement).

      -A video to watch...:

      ---in 2 segments - loaded by some "Culture Jammers": "Motivated-Youth"

      -> http://themotivatedyouth.com/2010/06/cool-cat-masanobu-fukuoka/

      ---i don't condone this uploading - it's out now and can't close it off again -

      so may the best use rather than the worst use be made of it.

      ---In this context of making the best possible use of it for healing our Earth,

      pls. download it if you wanna - this may not be obvious, but is easy, let me

      know if you have trouble to download it - the download will come as two mp4

      files.

      ---better still if you are in the USA or Canada spend the few dollars and buy

      the full movie direct from BullFrog Films - i read somewhere which i can't find

      on their website now that they don't sell it to overseas.

      -- found during my present Nature-Farming & late Mr. Fukuoka Masanobu sensei

      research project.

      -----something just as good or better and entirely above board (not copyright

      infringment) is this:

      Great conversation:

      -> http://thepines.blogspot.com/2009/07/pines-i-notice-that-youre-drawing.html

      ---been a while since i first read this

      - in terms of the blog-itself the authors seem incognito!

      - the page photos some of them seem chosen deliberately for incongruous

      purposes... :) <big smile...>

      Recorded with him in Massachusetts, USA

      - must have been recorded during his 1979 journey,

      - on page 47 "The Road Back to Nature" 1987 - English translation, late Mr.

      Fukuoka sensei's wrote about his 1979 40 day journey all across the

      USA: "write-up was done of me in the East West Journal" -perhaps this "Peek

      through the Pines is this East West journal write-up copied online by the

      authors (icognito)?

      Dear friend Mr. Raju Titus posted this great "Peek through the Pines" page years

      ago here in this group, with precious-no-reply! Thank you so much again Raju! -:

      Best wishes to all people,

      Jase.

      S.E. Oz (vernacular for Australia)

      PS. This was sent on 28 Nov. 2010 to this Yahoo group Fukuoka_farming but for

      some unexplained reason didn't get through - Dear Moderator please explain! So

      i'm sending all these two missed backlog messages now that messages are getting

      through... .