"Trees Make Rain by Partap Aggarwal"

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
      "Trees Make Rain

      -> http://partapstoriesforall.blogspot.com/2008/11/trees-make-rain.html

      Partap Aggarwal
      July 26, 2008"

      I think i love your awareness Mr. Partap Aggarwal!
      Yay!
      (There are many scientific papers providing 'hard' rigorous evidence of this, i
      have.)

      Thank you so much,
      Biggest best wishes,

      Jase
      Jason Stewart
      south-eastern Oz (vernacular for so called Australia - i'm here, not south of
      –anywhere–, not even north of Antarctica, not west of NZ nor Chile, not east of
      Africa! right here right now

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
        The other articles are also interesting

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2010
          Hi here is an interesting science based permaculture article on trees by Bill Mollison. Seeing trees as "Guardians of the Earth" perhaps is more in line with the Fukuoka approach
          http://www.pow.org.au/2009/09/17/trees-guardians-of-the-earth/

          Regards Philip

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

          > "Trees Make Rain
          >
          > -> http://partapstoriesforall.blogspot.com/2008/11/trees-make-rain.html
          >
          > Partap Aggarwal
          > July 26, 2008"
          >

          > I think i love your awareness Mr. Partap Aggarwal!
          > Yay!
          > (There are many scientific papers providing 'hard' rigorous evidence of this, i
          > have.)
          >
          > Thank you so much,
          > Biggest best wishes,
          >

          > Jase
          > Jason Stewart
          > south-eastern Oz (vernacular for so called Australia - i'm here, not south of
          > â€"anywhereâ€", not even north of Antarctica, not west of NZ nor Chile, not east of
          > Africa! right here right now

        • Sumant Joshi
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
            Thanks, thats a good one. I am collecting these articles.
            I expect everyone has seen the articles uploaded in the files section of our group?