Thank you so much Partap C. Aggarwal! ...

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Thank you so much Partap C. Aggarwal! ...

      For all of your interest:
      ------------------------------------

      Indian Stories For All
      Introduction to Masanobu Fukuoka’s famous book One straw revolution

      -> http://partapstoriesforall.blogspot.com/2008/10/introduction-to-masanobu-fukuokas.html

      For me i only discovered his blog today, thanks to him again for all his good
      works over so many years, including this blog for my reading pleasure.
      Please refer also to his wonderful preface to the Indian edition of "The
      One-Straw Revolution", which he first organised publication in India of, in
      1983-4, and then many translations to Indian-subcontinent languages. So far i
      have these Indian-subcontinent languages it has translations
      into: Malayalam Marathi Gujarati Telugu Bengali Hindi Tamil Kannada. Please let
      me know of any more translation languages in Indian-subcontinent languages or
      any more languages not listed already by wikipedia. Thanks again.

      Best wishes to all,

      Jase
      Jason Stewart
      south-eastern Oz (vernacular for Australia)