Re: [fukuoka_farming] Bringing back life in soil

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010
      Hi Nandan !

      After all people are mad after providing more and more nitrogen by using
      Urea in chemical farming. And we can provide it naturally by legumes.
      Whatever be the abundant amount of nitrogen available , the plants are going
      to take just the right amount of what they need (because they are not so
      greedy and selfish as humans).

      Boovarahan S