new online forum

  • Castillo Gallery
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      dear friends

      i thought a forum to discuss these topics would be interesting to add to the
      mix

      i have started one for free...i used an inaccurate email by mistake to
      register but it works ok

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/fukuoka

      if you desire, go try it and tell me if you like it or how i can make it
      better

      see you there

      tzz22