Re: News! Apples 自然農法 (shizen nōhō) (Fukuoka) natu re farming, Japan

  • alan.zulch
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2010
      Jason,

      I just wanted to say thank you for posting the links to the Miracle Apple book on Yoko Ono's site. What a great, inspiring, engaging read this is, and my only complaint is having to wait a week between chapter posts after I raced through the first seventeen!

      I was pleased but not surprised to find that Kimura-san was inspired by Fukuoka-san, and the way he discovered Fukuoka was absolutely classic.

      In any event, I truly appreciate your post, and this group. It provides great inspiration. And you help keep it vibrant.

      Warm regards,

      Alan Zulch
      Palo Alto, California

      http://satoyamaspirit.org