FW: [cban e-News] Bill C-474: Take Action to extend the debate

  • FranandDave Nokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      The good news: biotech stocks have been falling, and losing credibility on a global scale.

      The bad news: a progressive bill protecting farmers from contamination by genetically engineered seed contamination of their crops will be thrown out of parliament.

      What we can do: click on the link (or copy and paste), fill out the form and send the form letter to your MP. We can change the course of history for the better.

      Please forward widely!

      Sincerely,
      Frances