Re: Seedball article in San Francisco Chronicle

  • krishna mohan k
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hi Yugandar and kumar thanks for the suggestions.

      Last year seed ball drive was carried during sep 09 in Devarabetta forest area 60 kms from bangalore. It has been seen that there is success rate of 37% which is really good considering the arid conditions over there. Nearly 100000 seed balls were scattered in this drive.
      I was not part of last years drive but this year i could make it.

      regards,
      krishna.