Hacked e-mail

  • Jonathan Solomon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Dear all,

      I have been a avid viewer of all things concerning Fukuoka for the past 10 years
      or so, but recently my e-mail has been hacked

      by some twat pretending to be me and asking for money to be sent to some bogus
      address in Spain using Western union.

      Obviously ignore and i apologize if this has inconvenienced anybody.

      Jon Solomon (U.K.)