Re : [fukuoka_farming] Re: Masanobu Fukuoka's trip to India (1998) - à full movie

  • Vargan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2010
      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, bessonnier sébastien <jugglebeth@...> wrote:

      > For me I can share with the group some stuff I bought in Japan during an
      > exhibition of Fukuoka art picture, poem
      > The stuff is a series of poem, citation, moral. If someone of the group is
      > interesting in, I am will be happy to share even if the best is to buy the staff
      > for a contribution to Masato san's family (Masanobu's son).

      Hi, Sébastien! It will be very appreciated if you share this precious stuff.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, yajnesh shetty <yajnesh@...> wrote:

      > Hello Vargan,
      > If you could share the Russian transcript, it would be great(I could use an online translator). Of course if you could translate it for us it would be even better !

      Hi, Yaj! Though my English is not good, I think I'll carry the task of the translation more correctly than Google translator.

      And I also ask for help from native English speakers in this forum. We formed a group of voluntary translators of natural farming and permaculture films and books. We translate them to Rusian in order to make available the delightful ideas to the Rusian auditory (for free). A big problem for us is to understand and transcribe correctly the English audio speech, because we are not native English speakers. If anybody wish to help us in transcribing those places of some films and audio-records, which are unclear for Rusian ears, please write me a mail privately. Thanks in advance.

      Best regards,
      Vargan
      novrooz@...