Natural Farming status

  • S K. KUMARASWAMY
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
      Dear folks,
      Here is Album of status of NF banana which was started year back. In my native people are wondering at seeing these banana. Except couple of time Jeevamruta was used during initial stage, this is absolutely no till, no weeding, No fertilizer, no pesticide NF. Open to your suggestions and opinions.

      1) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/Banana_12Sep2010#

      This Album contain photo of legume and weeds. Please notice how legumes are growing in between dense weeds.

      2) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/LegumeAndWeeds#

      This album is of Raghav's Natural farm Photos. This farm is really paradise for NF folks.

      3) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/Raghav_davanagere#

      This album is of new natural farm started in my native. Initially vegetables are sown without till. Now this farm is rich in diversity. Banana and other fruit plantation has been done without till. Notice the healthy legumes in dense grass which I was broadcasted in May end.

      4) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/NewNaturalFarm#

      All are requested to have a look at photos and write your suggestion and opinions.

      Regards,
      Kumarswamy
      +91-9970015493

      www.mypulsar.com

      www.bajajauto.com

      DISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments, if any. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies reserve the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages can be subject to such lawful supervision as Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies deem necessary in order to protect their information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies prohibit and may take steps to prevent their information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please report it to abuse@.... Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies do not accept any liability for viruses.

    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
        Dear Kumarswai,
        Please write particulers and captions.
        Thanks
        Raju

        On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:07 AM, S K. KUMARASWAMY <
        skkumaraswamy@...> wrote:

        > Dear folks,
        > Here is Album of status of NF banana which was started year back. In my
        > native people are wondering at seeing these banana. Except couple of time
        > Jeevamruta was used during initial stage, this is absolutely no till, no
        > weeding, No fertilizer, no pesticide NF. Open to your suggestions and
        > opinions.
        >
        > 1) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/Banana_12Sep2010#
        >
        > This Album contain photo of legume and weeds. Please notice how legumes are
        > growing in between dense weeds.
        >
        > 2) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/LegumeAndWeeds#
        >
        > This album is of Raghav's Natural farm Photos. This farm is really paradise
        > for NF folks.
        >
        > 3) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/Raghav_davanagere#
        >
        > This album is of new natural farm started in my native. Initially
        > vegetables are sown without till. Now this farm is rich in diversity. Banana
        > and other fruit plantation has been done without till. Notice the healthy
        > legumes in dense grass which I was broadcasted in May end.
        >
        > 4) http://picasaweb.google.com/kadakolla/NewNaturalFarm#
        >
        > All are requested to have a look at photos and write your suggestion and
        > opinions.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Kumarswamy
        > +91-9970015493
        >
        > www.mypulsar.com
        >
        > www.bajajauto.com
        >
        > DISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments may contain
        > proprietary, confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the
        > intended recipient(s), and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
        > recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
        > the original message and attachments, if any. Any unauthorized review, use,
        > disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or
        > any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
        > be unlawful. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies reserve the right to
        > record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal
        > and external networks. Your messages can be subject to such lawful
        > supervision as Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies deem necessary in
        > order to protect their information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto and
        > / or its group companies prohibit and may take steps to prevent their
        > information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or
        > discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please
        > report it to abuse@... <abuse%40bajajauto.co.in>. Please
        > ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any
        > documents from this transmission. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies do
        > not accept any liability for viruses.

        Raju Titus. Hoshangabad.India.
        +919179738049.
        http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus<http://picasawebalbum.google.com/rajuktitus>