Re: [fukuoka_farming] Natural farming Magazine?

  • madhav chowdhary
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      Hello,

      We can set up website like the one set up by MASIPAG.

      MASIPAG is a Filipino farmer’s network.

      We can publish magazine, articles, research papers, case studies about Natural Farming, in all Indian languages.

      Those who have Internet access will down load, print and distribute to the farmers who do not have access to Internet

      Regards

      Madhav Chowdhary

      +91-9623557207