Re: raghava, davangere,karnataka,india

  • sadhana
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
      Dear Raghava,

      Felt nice to read about your experience. I recently read about fukuoka method of farming and wish to try out the same. I am new to this group and would like to read about your experience, failure, how you overcome those failure.

      Dont know when, but i will surely visit your farm one day... :)

      regards,

      Sadhana