raghava, davangere,karnataka,india

  • raghava_aikanthika
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
      i live in davangere & my farm is 20 kilometres away. i have done MBA.
      doing farming since 1996.started natural farming in 1996 itself. after
      failure i used chemical fertilizers & cultivation.again from 2002 i am
      doing natural farming.today i am succesful in NF.
      thanks for the comments on my farm.

      soon i will be uploading my farm "aikanthika - a natural farm" photos.

    • Yugandhar S
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
        Dear Raghava,

        Welcome to the Fukuoka farming group!!

        Hope your vast expertise in NF will greatly help members of this group.
        Looking forward to see many more pictures of your Aikanthika Natural Farm.
        Pictures of your farm shared by Sri Raju sir were awesome.

        Please share about your failures in NF and the factors that made you to
        finally settle for NF. I hope to visit your farm in the near future.

        Best Regards
        Yugandhar

        On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:04 PM, raghava_aikanthika <aikanthika@...>wrote:

        > i live in davangere & my farm is 20 kilometres away. i have done MBA.
        > doing farming since 1996.started natural farming in 1996 itself. after
        > failure i used chemical fertilizers & cultivation.again from 2002 i am
        > doing natural farming.today i am succesful in NF.
        > thanks for the comments on my farm.
        >
        > soon i will be uploading my farm "aikanthika - a natural farm" photos.

      • G. G. Hegde
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1 6:07 AM
          Hi Raghava,

          Good to know about you, I want to see your farm.
          Could you share your address and phone, so that i can visit you at your
          convinient time?.

          thanks and regards,
          gg

          On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:04 PM, raghava_aikanthika <aikanthika@...>wrote:

          > i live in davangere & my farm is 20 kilometres away. i have done MBA.
          > doing farming since 1996.started natural farming in 1996 itself. after
          > failure i used chemical fertilizers & cultivation.again from 2002 i am
          > doing natural farming.today i am succesful in NF.
          > thanks for the comments on my farm.
          >
          > soon i will be uploading my farm "aikanthika - a natural farm" photos.

        • Nandan Palaparambil
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1 9:43 AM
            Hi Raghava,

            Happy to see you in this group.

            Interested to know about your natural farming journey so far and eager to know if you are doing grains, vegetables using no-cultivation method.

            Regards,
            Nandan

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 1 8:38 PM
              Dear GG,
              We have planned to visit this farm on Sep 10th. If you are convenient on this date can join us.

              Regards,
              Kumarswamy

              Good to know about you, I want to see your farm.
              Could you share your address and phone, so that i can visit you at your
              convinient time?.

              thanks and regards,
              gg

              On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:04 PM, raghava_aikanthika <aikanthika@...>wrote:

              > i live in davangere & my farm is 20 kilometres away. i have done MBA.
              > doing farming since 1996.started natural farming in 1996 itself. after
              > failure i used chemical fertilizers & cultivation.again from 2002 i am
              > doing natural farming.today i am succesful in NF.
              > thanks for the comments on my farm.
              >
              > soon i will be uploading my farm "aikanthika - a natural farm" photos.

              www.bajajauto.com

              DISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments, if any. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies reserve the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages can be subject to such lawful supervision as Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies deem necessary in order to protect their information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies prohibit and may take steps to prevent their information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please report it to abuse@.... Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies do not accept any liability for viruses.
            • krishna mohan k
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 1 10:33 PM
                Hi kumar,

                I would also like to join you people.

                regards,
                krishna.
                9611132481

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 1 10:42 PM
                  Hi Kumar,

                  That would be fine for me, i will be coming from Bangaluru. I am sure you
                  would have talked to Raghava about this. Will call you up later so that we
                  can co-ordinate.

                  Vishu, Are you in for this?.

                  thanks and regards,
                  gg

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 1 11:07 PM
                    Hi Kumar,GG

                    I will be coming from bangalore.

                    regards,
                    krishna.
                    9611132481

                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 2 4:12 AM
                      Dear GG,
                      I have already communicated with Raghav. Me and Mr.Patreppa are confirmed member to visit on Sep 10th.
                      Before 2 days I just need to confirm him how many person are joining with me.
                      Tentative plan: On Sep 10th morning (6-7am) we reach Davanagere. From there Raghav will take us to his farm.
                      After completion we have planned to move my Native place to see newly developed Banana NF. On the way to my native we have chance to visit two more NF of more than 6 years old. If time permits we will move to Patreppa's farm.
                      GG/Krishna can you discuss in detail on phone about our plan?

                      Regards
                      Kumarswamy
                      09970015493

                      > We have planned to visit this farm on Sep 10th. If you are convenient on this date can join us.
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      > Kumarswamy

                    • sadhana
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 2 10:58 PM
                        Dear Raghava,

                        Felt nice to read about your experience. I recently read about fukuoka method of farming and wish to try out the same. I am new to this group and would like to read about your experience, failure, how you overcome those failure.

                        Dont know when, but i will surely visit your farm one day... :)

                        regards,

                        Sadhana