Does Masanobu Fukuoka still write?

  • LakeCountryFireworks@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2001
      Folk's,

      Just wondering of the lastest written works of Masanobu Fukuoka. I
      understand there may be some recent works, perhaps in German,
      available.

      I saw Jim Bones' name on the member list. Jim would you know of
      additional ( complete or partial )recent works, and other than "One
      Straw Revolution", "The Road Back To Nature" , and " The Natural Way
      Of Farming"?

      I suppose an e-mail address would be far fetched and dreaming?!?!

      Be safe. Sincerely,

      Royal A. Purdy
      The Elysian Fields Project
      A. H. Tuttle and Company