Natural farming Magazine?

  • seshu babu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2010
      Hi All,

      Is there a monthly(or quarterly) magazine on Natural farming in general? I
      see valuable information(knowledge/experience sharing) discussed in the
      mailing lists. Putting all this into a magazine will help the larger
      audience who doesn't have access to internet.

      Thanks,
      Seshu
      Bangalore

    • madhav chowdhary
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        Hello,

        We can set up website like the one set up by MASIPAG.

        MASIPAG is a Filipino farmer’s network.

        We can publish magazine, articles, research papers, case studies about Natural Farming, in all Indian languages.

        Those who have Internet access will down load, print and distribute to the farmers who do not have access to Internet

        Regards

        Madhav Chowdhary

        +91-9623557207