Re: 無 [no thing]

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2010
      -> http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/2010/08/aim_20100814.mp3
      Wow!
      Wonderful kind of understanding, as shared by us all, in this audio program;

      Amongst us all 福岡正信 Fukuoka Masanobu sensei evidently understands more of this kind than generally-speaking even most of us understand, as evidenced by his life & life's-works.

      (With just me: Many right voices, relating with what our personal circle of friends here understand from life, with our relationships & interactions,
      I'm 'at-least-partly' bicultural or tricultural, using the right words used in this audio.)

      In this Fukuoka_farming discussion group i hope this audio & the previous audio give us all understandings towards these wonderful kind of understandings;
      In turn benefiting all of our understandings of 福岡正信 Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's life, his life's-works and of his understandings he shared with his words.