Re: [fukuoka_farming] Sukothai Thailand and Magsaysay foundation

  • James Douglas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
      Hello Raju!

      I have been deported from India (before my visa was finished :-/). So
      now I am in Kathmandu investigating opportunities with the Nepal
      Permaculture Group, WWOOF Nepal and Kathmandu Environmental Education
      Project mostly.

      Krishnamurty sounds familiar, it's too bad I missed his farm in India
      then!

      Nepali phone:
      country code: 977
      mobile: 9808792268