Another message from Jason

  • Tom Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      Nandan already has much more *understanding* than you, i've seen from years of reading his words here, what makes you think you can condescendingly lecture Nandan? from your own inexperienced position?

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
        I give up completely on the subject of you, Tom Gibson, lost, 無作法な人。

        _____

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com <mailto:fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com> , "S K. KUMARASWAMY"