Re: The Road Back To Nature by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 3, 2010
      see below--- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

      > Dear Vargan,
      > Thanks for your efforts. By the way the permaculturemedia blog is already
      > offline( may be due to copyright violations!!).
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Yugandhar

      Hahaha! Yugandhar
      Gone indeed!
      The evidence is still here:
      -> http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g0NP4Ydhn-kJ:permaculturemedia.blogspot.com/2010/06/masanobu-fukuoka-road-back-to-nature.html
      in case any of you readers need it! lol :) for a legal prosecution perhaps - i mean that ironically.
      The internet is amusing sometimes.

      What's happening over there Yugandhar in your place in India? Any interesting would interst me?
      I found this interview with Vandana Shiva really articulate and interesting.
      -> http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/the-new-economy/vandana-shiva-on-gandhi-for-today2019s-world
      She's such a great legend! to me.

      Cheers,

      Jason.
      S.E. Australia

      > On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Vargan <novrooz@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Hi Yugandhar and Brian!
      > > I tried to upload the book to the Google Doc service, but it says that file
      > > is too big (more than 25 MB).
      > >
      > > I've uploaded the file to the additional Rusian file-sharing services,
      > > perhaps the system administrators at the offices abroad did not block these
      > > sites yet.
      > > The links to download "The Road Back To The Nature":
      > >
      > > http://ifolder.ru/18754983
      > >

      > > http://narod.ru/disk/23378923000/The%20Road%20Back%20To%20Nature%20-%20Masanobu%20Fukuoka.pdf.html
      > >
      > > http://rghost.ru/2259218
      > >
      > > http://www.gdefile.ru/wlefr76o6luh.html
      > >
      > > And I shared this file, as well as all books of M. Fukuoka which I have, at
      > > my Opera Unite.
      > > Visit my Opera Unite page, using any modern browser, look through the list
      > > of the files and download what you wish. Physically the files are on the
      > > hard disk of my computer, but it looks like you simply download it from the
      > > Internet site. Of course, the files at my Opera Unite page are available
      > > only when my computer is turned on and connected to the internet. I'll keep
      > > the computer connected to the internet almost permanently during all next
      > > week.
      > > The address of my Opera Unite page -
      > > http://home.novruz4017.operaunite.com/file_sharing/
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Vargan
      > >

      > > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com <fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Vargan,
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for finding this valuable book. The issue is that most `file
      > > > upload/download' sites are blocked by most corporate firms. I tried both
      > > > your original link and the new link provided and they are blocked.
      > > >

      > > > That may be the reason Brian asked to share it as a google doc.
      > > >

      > > > Regards
      > > >
      > > > Yugandhar

    • Jason
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 8, 2010
        Dear friend Yugandhar,

        You & all are welcome for the quote i re-typed from Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's (translation into English by Frederich P. Metraud in 1987).

        Please what do you say about this Sanskrit word: "asaṃskṛta", and
        please how do you write it in Sanskrit characters, and in Hindi and in any more Indian languages you care to do it in;
        Please what do you translate it to in English
        (- big words in English? big words they're fine, please bring them on!)
        This is a friendly !trick! question from me :) and not a joke, serious as well.

        I know this meaning in Japanese characters, Chinese characters, Tibetan, Korean characters, and about it from, for example, Taoism, and i know this above romanised sanskrit rendering of it.

        Please my wish is for you to re-translate it directly to English from this Sanskrit: "asaṃskṛta" (romanised) and do write it in the real Sanskrit characters for us all too please.

        Also we all can easily use encoding Unicode UTF-8 to display the characters.

        Humbly i hope that this simple act will help us all with Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's understanding. i keep the suspense of the 'secret' until your reply with the translation, for those who don't already know!... .

        Biggest best wishes,

        Jason
        S.E. Australia

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friend Jason,
        > Many many thanks for taking the task of typing those two pages by hand.
        > Love your work.
        >
        > Best Regards
        > Yugandhar
        >
        > On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Jason <macropneuma@...> wrote: