Re: The Road Back To Nature by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • Vargan
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 3, 2010
      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <macropneuma@...> wrote:

      > I'm not happy with this breaching of copyright by them, so I didn't post news of that copied & scanned 'pirated' online version then.

      Dear Jason! We have no time to play with the copyright rules, when Nature is at the edge of the ecological catastrophe. We in Rusia, both at the south and at the north, are suffering the abnormal heat and drought this year. Forests and villages are burning in the huge wild fires. People say, that's because the swingeing oil spill at the Mexican Gulf (oil film doesn't allow water to vapor and we have no usual rain clouds from the Atlantic ocean). We all are interconnected at this planet.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <macropneuma@...> wrote:
      > It seems the only English-translation book of Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's which until recently with this, hasn't gotten scanned & copied -pirated-

      "Mu 1 - the God revolution" seems to be not scanned yet. Please share it if you can. The book is out of print and not available for buying.

      Regards,
      Vargan,
      Rusia
    • Jason
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 8, 2010
        Dear friend Yugandhar,

        You & all are welcome for the quote i re-typed from Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's (translation into English by Frederich P. Metraud in 1987).

        Please what do you say about this Sanskrit word: "asaṃskṛta", and
        please how do you write it in Sanskrit characters, and in Hindi and in any more Indian languages you care to do it in;
        Please what do you translate it to in English
        (- big words in English? big words they're fine, please bring them on!)
        This is a friendly !trick! question from me :) and not a joke, serious as well.

        I know this meaning in Japanese characters, Chinese characters, Tibetan, Korean characters, and about it from, for example, Taoism, and i know this above romanised sanskrit rendering of it.

        Please my wish is for you to re-translate it directly to English from this Sanskrit: "asaṃskṛta" (romanised) and do write it in the real Sanskrit characters for us all too please.

        Also we all can easily use encoding Unicode UTF-8 to display the characters.

        Humbly i hope that this simple act will help us all with Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's understanding. i keep the suspense of the 'secret' until your reply with the translation, for those who don't already know!... .

        Biggest best wishes,

        Jason
        S.E. Australia

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friend Jason,
        > Many many thanks for taking the task of typing those two pages by hand.
        > Love your work.
        >
        > Best Regards
        > Yugandhar
        >
        > On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Jason <macropneuma@...> wrote: