Re: [fukuoka_farming] The Road Back To Nature by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • Yugandhar S
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 2, 2010
      Dear Vargan,

      Thanks for finding this valuable book. The issue is that most �file
      upload/download� sites are blocked by most corporate firms. I tried both
      your original link and the new link provided and they are blocked.

      That may be the reason Brian asked to share it as a google doc.

      Regards

      Yugandhar

      On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Vargan <novrooz@...> wrote:

      > I have found the scanned book "The Road Back To Nature. Regaining the
      > paradise lost" by Masanobu Fukuoka (1983)in the web.
      > It's very interesting book in which Masanobu reported about his trips to
      > America, Europe and Africa and shared his recent experience and thoughts.
      >
      > The file can be downloaded for free here:
      >
      > http://letitbit.net/download/2210.2e1b8c6bde2b2de75a3de59f5c252cec/The_Road_Back_To_Nature___Masanobu_Fukuoka.pdf.html(~100 MB)
      >
      > (In order to download try to find at that page small and pale hyper-link
      > "Free", click on it and then follow the instructions, be ready to watch
      > annoying advertising banners at that free file-hosting service).
      >
      > Regards,
      > Vargan
      > the Urals, Rusia

    • Jason
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 8, 2010
        Dear friend Yugandhar,

        You & all are welcome for the quote i re-typed from Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's (translation into English by Frederich P. Metraud in 1987).

        Please what do you say about this Sanskrit word: "asaṃskṛta", and
        please how do you write it in Sanskrit characters, and in Hindi and in any more Indian languages you care to do it in;
        Please what do you translate it to in English
        (- big words in English? big words they're fine, please bring them on!)
        This is a friendly !trick! question from me :) and not a joke, serious as well.

        I know this meaning in Japanese characters, Chinese characters, Tibetan, Korean characters, and about it from, for example, Taoism, and i know this above romanised sanskrit rendering of it.

        Please my wish is for you to re-translate it directly to English from this Sanskrit: "asaṃskṛta" (romanised) and do write it in the real Sanskrit characters for us all too please.

        Also we all can easily use encoding Unicode UTF-8 to display the characters.

        Humbly i hope that this simple act will help us all with Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's understanding. i keep the suspense of the 'secret' until your reply with the translation, for those who don't already know!... .

        Biggest best wishes,

        Jason
        S.E. Australia

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friend Jason,
        > Many many thanks for taking the task of typing those two pages by hand.
        > Love your work.
        >
        > Best Regards
        > Yugandhar
        >
        > On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Jason <macropneuma@...> wrote: