The Road Back To Nature by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • Vargan
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 31, 2010
      I have found the scanned book "The Road Back To Nature. Regaining the paradise lost" by Masanobu Fukuoka (1983)in the web.
      It's very interesting book in which Masanobu reported about his trips to America, Europe and Africa and shared his recent experience and thoughts.

      The file can be downloaded for free here:
      http://letitbit.net/download/2210.2e1b8c6bde2b2de75a3de59f5c252cec/The_Road_Back_To_Nature___Masanobu_Fukuoka.pdf.html (~100 MB)

      (In order to download try to find at that page small and pale hyper-link "Free", click on it and then follow the instructions, be ready to watch annoying advertising banners at that free file-hosting service).

      Regards,
      Vargan
      the Urals, Rusia
    • Jason
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 8 11:09 PM
        Dear friend Yugandhar,

        You & all are welcome for the quote i re-typed from Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's (translation into English by Frederich P. Metraud in 1987).

        Please what do you say about this Sanskrit word: "asaṃskṛta", and
        please how do you write it in Sanskrit characters, and in Hindi and in any more Indian languages you care to do it in;
        Please what do you translate it to in English
        (- big words in English? big words they're fine, please bring them on!)
        This is a friendly !trick! question from me :) and not a joke, serious as well.

        I know this meaning in Japanese characters, Chinese characters, Tibetan, Korean characters, and about it from, for example, Taoism, and i know this above romanised sanskrit rendering of it.

        Please my wish is for you to re-translate it directly to English from this Sanskrit: "asaṃskṛta" (romanised) and do write it in the real Sanskrit characters for us all too please.

        Also we all can easily use encoding Unicode UTF-8 to display the characters.

        Humbly i hope that this simple act will help us all with Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's understanding. i keep the suspense of the 'secret' until your reply with the translation, for those who don't already know!... .

        Biggest best wishes,

        Jason
        S.E. Australia

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friend Jason,
        > Many many thanks for taking the task of typing those two pages by hand.
        > Love your work.
        >
        > Best Regards
        > Yugandhar
        >
        > On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Jason <macropneuma@...> wrote: