Re: Help on a 50 meter square plot

  • Pietro
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2010
      I had a similar problem. This is what Panos suggested me:
      1) throw the seedballs around beginning of autumn.
      2) after having thrown the seedballs, and before the rain cut the weed. So they fall over the seedballs.
      3) rain
      if number 3 waits, you might need to cut the weeds again.

      Note: I have not tried myself.
      Note: I live in a Mediterrean country.

      Let us know how it works out. I shall try myself this autumn.

      Pietro