FW: INVITATION TO A TALK ON NATURAL FARMING IN A GLOBALISEDWARMINGWORLD.1st AUGUST ,2010.by Raju Titus.

  • jagadish.shri@wipro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      From: icra@... [mailto:icra@...] On Behalf Of icra mail
      Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 5:44 PM
      To: icra@...
      Cc: Gaia icra ICRA
      Subject: INVITATION TO A TALK ON NATURAL FARMING IN A
      GLOBALISEDWARMINGWORLD.1st AUGUST ,2010.by Raju Titus.

      A Farmer speaks

      On

      Natural Farming in a globalized warming world.

      1st August, 2010 at 10 A.M

      Venue

      Institute for Agricultural Technologist,

      # 15, Miller's Tank Bed, Queens Road, Bangalore - 560 001

      How we produce and consume food is no more an innocent activity

      It never was.

      The contribution of large scale industrialized agriculture in global
      warming is not too insignificant. It is pointed out that industrialized
      Animal Husbandry in Europe and North America and most of the
      contemporary agriculture practices need to be re-organized for a cooler
      planet. The wasteful expenditure of water and energy in contemporary
      agriculture is scandalous.

      In contrast to all that is ugly, polluting and wasteful of modern
      agriculture, Fukuokas Natural Farming shows what can be achieved to meet
      our saner needs with least minimum disturbances to our environment

      Raju Titus is one of our pioneering Natural farmers from Hoshangabad -
      Madhya Pradesh. Titus has been farming naturally for the past twenty
      five years and is eminently successfully in evolving the farming systems
      which is net conserver of water and energy. He has been successfully
      growing wheat, pulses, oil seeds, fruits and vegetables and had left
      large tracks of lands for forest farming.

      Titus believes that Fukuokas Natural Farming approach to agriculture can
      contribute enormously in rescuing our sick planet. Here is some one who
      has done his mite in healing the earth.

      Obviously words borne out of lived experience and conviction is becoming
      rarer and rarer-------------.

      All Are Welcome.........

      Institute for Cultural Research & Action (ICRA), Bengaluru

      Organic Farming Association of India- OFAI-Karnataka

      080 - 2528 3370/ 2521 3104.