Do Not Open the previous post from Gloria

  • GLORIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010
      I did not send it. I have changed my email address for yahoo groups to try to prevent it from happening again. I rarely use the yahoo addres acct......and I have no idea how it was sent. It happened to me last month from that same acct.

      My apologies for this. This time and last there was no virus reported on my computer.

      Gloria