Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] Fwd: icra Bangalore.

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>
      Date: Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fwd: icra Bangalore.
      To: Ananth Srinivasan <ananth@...>

      Dear Ananth Shrinivasaji,
      Thank you very much for mail and phone you are most welcome in Banglore
      programe of Natural Farming arranging by Mr Babu of ICRA. Please confirm
      dates and details with Mr Babu. <icra@...>. I am forwarding this
      mail to Mr Babu and friends of fukuoka group.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
        For the benefit of the group I am posting the info I received from Shri
        Babu of ICRA.

        The three day workshop (29th July to 31st July) on Natural Farming will
        be held in Davengere KVK.
        A nearby Natural farm of Raghava will be the venue.
        Basically the programme is open ended and interactive in nature.
        Essentially the workshop will share the successful experiences of
        Natural Farmers on different aspects of farming and some of the issues
        which needs to be tackled.
        we welcome all those who are interested and have some exposure to \in
        Natural Farming.
        However we have to restrict the participation to 40 to 50 and also to
        farmers with some experience.
        This is workshop will be followed by another one six months down the
        line ,if required.

        There is also a session planned with Shri Titusji at IAT, Queens Road,
        Bangalore on Aug 1st but I could not find any more details of it on the
        web (IAT does not have a website?). Anybody in the know could post about
        it if it is open to public. Those who cannot make it to Davanagere would
        have the benefit of seeing and hearing him at Bangalore itself.

        Rgds,
        Jaga