Re: [fukuoka_farming] Are 10 acres too large for a single person?

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2010
      Dear friend,
      Actually living in the garden without the use of electricity and petroleum
      is different from the living in city where our demand of money is more than
      the natural food and shelter. All of my 10 acre is now in under Subabul
      cover and small land may be quarter to half in under Grain, vegetables, and
      fruits. What i want to say is that it very difficult to take 100% care of
      big area. In N.F. always production is in increasing manner if you will take
      100% proper care. Fukuoka was getting one tone grain/quarter acre/ season.
      This is possible when we can take care of our land in proper manner. And
      this is possible only with small holding.
      Raju

      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus